Thursday, November 22, 2007

# 5 - Flickr'ing

Well after going off on holidays and enjoying my time in Cairns and with family, I return determined to master the Web 2.0 challenges.

The next step was Flickr'ing where I've discovered a new location to show off some of my holiday snaps. So I've become a member and uploaded some photos of the Frankland Islands (on the Great Barrier Reef) and Mossman Gorge to share with the world.

It will be interesting to see if anyone views or comments on the photos.

Looks like lots more fun stuff in this area to explore. The toolbox has some interesting stuff in it that I hope to play with very soon.

Will keep you updated with my progress - better late than never.

1 comment:

Polyxena said...

Alien
You currently have your time settings set at a non-Australian one, hence the anomalies about your posting times.