Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#7 - Reflections on technology


My creation
Originally uploaded by Alien Crater
The more I explore the Web 2.0 tools, the more I can see their application in the community and in libraries in the future.

The challenge is integrating them into everyday life/work so that people don't feel threatened.

I've been surprised at how easy it is to work with all the elements around. For example, when I first created this blog I thought it seemed quite boring and couldn't imagine why they have such popularity. However, in a very short time I've been able to:

* add images
* include a news feature (with updates on afl football)
* create a billboard
* create a movie poster (included in this post)

I'm looking forward to learning more about the upcoming Web 2.0 tools.

No comments: